SCD Honey Lemon Chicken
- 4 cornish hens (not the small baby hens)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon oregano
- preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- brush oil and honey all over the cornish hens. Add salt to taste.
- Place chickens uncovered in oven for 30 minutes – should brown nicely.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, squeeze lemon over the chicken, and add oregano.
- Lower the oven temperature to 300 cover the chicken and cook for another hour and a half
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!