Here’s to thinking about pizza in an entirely new way! This delicious and good-for-you healthy pizza crust is homemade from almond flour, egg and farmers cheese. Topped with handmade tomato marinara sauce and sprinkled with cheddar cheese and oregano. Try this pizza yourself and transform the food you eat and your health
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 pack 7 5 ounce farmers cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Marinara sauce
- Grated cheddar cheese
1. Mix the almond flour, farmers cheese, egg and salt in a food processor, by hand, or in a stand up mixer.
2. Using parchment paper, cut out a 12 inch circle to place on a 12 inch pizza pan (Tip: 12 inch pre-cut parchment paper rounds are available on amazon!)
3. Place dough in the center of the 12 inch parchment paper round. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and roll out the dough. Peel off the top piece of parchment paper and place the dough on the pizza pan.
4. Bake the dough for approximately 30 minutes or until slightly brown.
5. Allow dough to cool. Spread marinara sauce on the dough, then top with cheese and oregano. Bake until cheese looks properly melted, or for around 20 minutes.