Here’s to thinking about pizza in an entirely new way! This delicious and good-for-you healthy pizza crust is homemade from almond flour, egg and farmers cheese. Topped with handmade tomato marinara sauce and sprinkled with cheddar cheese and oregano. Try this pizza yourself and transform the food you eat and your health
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 pack 7 5 ounce farmers cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Marinara sauce
- Grated cheddar cheese
1. Mix the almond flour, farmers cheese, egg and salt in a food processor, by hand, or in a stand up mixer.
2. Using parchment paper, cut out a 12 inch circle to place on a 12 inch pizza pan (Tip: 12 inch pre-cut parchment paper rounds are available on amazon!)
3. Place dough in the center of the 12 inch parchment paper round. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and roll out the dough. Peel off the top piece of parchment paper and place the dough on the pizza pan.
4. Bake the dough for approximately 30 minutes or until slightly brown.
5. Allow dough to cool. Spread marinara sauce on the dough, then top with cheese and oregano. Bake until cheese looks properly melted, or for around 20 minutes.
Now here’s a treat that tastes even better than it looks! We decided to take our mini lemon tarts full size! Garnished by hand with fresh strawberries and blueberries. Feel nourished and healthy with its almond flour crust, and simple all natural and refreshing lemonfilling. Don’t forget this delicious treat is dairyfree, sugarfree and grainfree!
*recipe coming soon*
There’s no better pyramid than one made of grainless Banana Bread Bites! Made with coconut flour, almond flour, some ripe bananas, a sprinkle of walnuts and raisins, and a dash of all natural honey. These cute little bites are sugar free, dairy free, and gluten free… delicious and healthy! What more can you ask for? Make these for any occasion to enjoy, and feel GREAT about it!
*recipe coming soon*
Start off your day with this perfect Parfait! We made this strawberry banana yogurt from scratch, blending fresh strawberries, bananas with homemade yogurt that was made using a yogourmet machine. The parfait is topped off with Wellbees crunchy and delicious all-natural granola! Have this for breakfast, and feel great all day!
Put yogurt, banana, strawberries, and honey into a blender and mix well. Top off the mixture with granola. Enjoy!
Here are our grainless Chocolate Hamentashens! The homemade crust is made with pure almond flour and coconut oil, and the filling is made out of delicious all natural dates, 100% cocoa, and avocado! Nutritious, delicious and festive! Have a Happy Purim!
*Recipe coming soon*
Here’s a healthy take on a sweet treat! Only wholesome, simple ingredients are used to make these chocolate raspberry tarts. Our handmade almond flour pastry crust is filled with our own homemade chocolate made with avocado, dates, pure cocoa powder, and topped with fresh red raspberries!They taste too good to just have one- good thing they’re good for you so that you can have the whole batch!
*Recipe coming soon!*
SCD Berry Cookies
These delicious, easy to make cookies are the same recipe as the chocolate chip cookies posted previously on the blog! This variation is good for those who haven’t added cocoa powder back into their diets or those who are taking a break from it for a while (Like me!). This recipe was adapted from one that I saw on elanaspantry.com! The picture shows the cookies with strawberries, but they are just as good with raspberries, or even just plain!!
- 2 1/2 Cups of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- Cut up strawberries or raspberries
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, put parchment paper on a baking pan, form cookies and place them on the pan, bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit. Enjoy!